ABC Counsel - FTSE 100 Central London
A Highly Established Global Commodities Group, is seeking an Anti-Bribery & Corruption Legal Counsel to join their Group Legal team based in Central London. The company operates within the Commodities (metals), Sustainable Technology, Renewable Energy and Engineering sectors. A global presence with a market share in over 40 countries, including Europe, Asia, The Americas and Africa. With year on year business growth, the company prides itself on its constant innovation and global presence.
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract reporting directly to the General Counsel, the successful candidate will join the Legal, Ethics and Compliance Group division. The ideal legal counsel will be well versed in anti-bribery and corruption, and will have dealt with competition law, financial crime, reputational risk, conflicts of interest, merger control, and modern slavery matters, especially within the metals, petrochemical or oil & gas industries. This position covers a global remit, especially within Africa and as such, it is useful to have prior multi-jurisdictional and cross-border experience
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advising upon Global Anti-Bribery and Corruption matters
- Providing advice to management of litigation matters
- Dealing with Global corporate criminal tax evasion and modern slavery issues
- Developing and implementing policies, procedures and other internal guidance in relation to local laws and alignment of the overall goals of the Ethics & Compliance programme
- Review of activities and transactions to ensure that business is being conducted in an ethical and compliant manner
- Assistance with internal investigations into allegations of non-compliance with the Ethics & Compliance programme
- Instruction of external foreign counsel when necessary
Passionate and committed, you’ll be a strong team player, fast paced, flexible, and organised. With exceptional attention to detail and commercial acumen, you’ll be excited to join an extremely successful and growing organisation and look to broaden your corporate and stakeholder management experience. Competitive remuneration and excellent benefits.
For further information and to apply, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 02071275274 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for ABC Counsel - FTSE 100 Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly