Head of Property
A highly regarded North Leeds firm is looking for a Solicitor, Cilex or Licensed Conveyancer to head up their Residential and Commercial Property Department.
• Free parking.
• Bonus scheme.
• Staff benefits package.
• Pension scheme.
• Regularly host money raising appeals and events for local charities.
• Large nationwide full-service law firm.
• Aims to provide the best legal service and client care.
• Friendly, approachable and reliable.
• Managing a team of fee earners dealing with commercial property matters from inception to completion.
• Creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients.
• A vital part in the business development of the department with an interest in networking and marketing.
• A client following is preferable but not essential.
• 5 years+ experience dealing with both residential and commercial property matters.
• Experience in the CQS application process.
• Excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients.
• Experience of handling residential sale and purchase, leasehold and freehold matters, and unregistered property, re-mortgages and transfers of equity.
• Experience in commercial lending on residential premises including purchasing in a company and BTL portfolios.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Chloe Wood at Interlink Recruitment for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Head of Property
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly