Our client, a forward thinking and fast growing retailer are now looking to recruit a General Counsel and Head of Legal.
Our client is a leading retailer operating in a rapidly expanding and niche area. The business is UK headquartered but operates globally. The business is going through a period of expansion and continues to be seen as a trend setter within their sector. They specialise in producing, selling and delivering 1000’s of different products globally.
You will be based within their headquarters in Greater Manchester where you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of different teams in a fun, unique and exciting environment within their fresh and modern offices.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Manage legal processes, litigation and business transactions
· Dealing with the businesses online/e-commercial platform and relevant data protection and terms and conditions
· Dealing with the businesses portfolio of Intellectual Property and IP licenses
· Liaising with external legal advisors to negotiate lease renewals, lease extensions and variations across the portfolio
· Analyse and identify legal risks and implications
· Keep management abreast of all new laws and regulations that may have implications to the company
You will have experience working within a regional or national law firm and prior In-House experience and a proven track record in drafting advising and negotiating of commercial contracts and dealing with intellectual property matters, both contentious and non-contentious. Experience of other practice areas as detailed above and managing external legal suppliers is also essential.
This is unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced In-House solicitor to join a highly regarded global business that can offer long term opportunities, market leading salary and bonus structure.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Louis Rosenthal on 0161 214 6116 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for General Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly