Exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Lawyer to join a prestigious Leader in Beauty on a 12 month FTC.
- You will be responsible for providing high-calibre commercial legal advice covering the full spectrum of issues encountered by the business to all brands and functions in the UK & Ireland business.
- Work closely with the Commercial and brand teams to ensure strong relationships with retailers
- Advising the business on competition law and, in particular, selective distribution matters.
- Advising brand teams on advertising, marketing and promotional initiatives.
- Working closely with the Procurement team to promote robust supply terms with suppliers.
- Advising the business on data protection and privacy issues.
- Occasional advice on charity law, intellectual property law, compliance matters (e.g. anti-bribery and corruption, gender pay gap reporting, Modern Slavery Act etc), website terms and conditions, as well as providing training to the business.
- Frequent work with external counsel with expectation of managing external legal provision and the associated costs.
- Promote innovation in the provision of legal services to the business to seek efficiencies wherever possible.
- You will be based in our prestigious London offices and will need to occasionally travel to our Distribution Centre in Hampshire.
- Must have solid commercial background and a willingness to develop skills in new areas.
- Able to multi-task and manage a varied workload.
- Must have a good knowledge of commercial, consumer and competition law with experience in data privacy, advertising, marketing and retail being highly desirable.
- Previous in-house experience is preferred but not essential.
- High level of autonomy and will be expected to advise colleagues at all levels within the business, including the Executive Leadership Team on a regular basis.
- Provision of sound, strategic and commercial guidance to the business and working in partnership with the brand and functional teams to drive key strategic aims.
- Working closely with key members of the Global Legal function in New York on a regular basis.
Please contact Wafa Hadef for any further information - email@example.com