Solicitor or Barrister
Martin Kenney & Co Solicitors of the BVI is looking to hire a UK or Caribbean trained solicitor or barrister to join its boutique firm. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to live in the Caribbean and work for a commercial litigation practice that undertakes work worldwide. You will act on a range of interesting cases that often involve cross border insolvency, asset recovery and complex commercial disputes.
Martin Kenney & Co Solicitors is a highly regarded fraud and asset recovery firm in the BVI. www.martinkenney.com. You will be joining an established team and be acting on a broad and interesting caseload from day one. Applicants will have sound dispute resolution experience working in a London, national or regional law firm. Large firm experience is not required for this role but, rather, the ability to evidence that you have the required experience to hit the ground running.
The ideal level of experience sought is between three to six years' PQE, however we welcome applicants outside this level. The successful candidate will also benefit from a good work/life balance to complement island living. Salary package will include an above market bonus scheme and participation in the firm's profit sharing plan.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please submit your CV and covering email to Charlotte Bufton at firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Crime Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in British Virgin Islands
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in British Virgin Islands
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in British Virgin Islands
- Private Client Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in British Virgin Islands
- Fraud Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in British Virgin Islands